Storytowns is a team of travel loving adventurers, who love to get off the beaten track, meet the locals and throw themselves into new experiences. We are a platform to showcase these personal stories for the travelling tourists in an interactive geo-located podcast tour. A whole new travel experience that is designed to entertain and unlock places you never thought existed throughout the world. You can find Storytowns on the app store or google play.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Sales Consultant, who can bring in customer service experience and build sales to reach the company goals. You will be working alongside local governments, and tourism bodies. As a Customer Service Representative of Storytowns, you are people-orientated and adaptable with outstanding problem-solving skills.
Being a constant point of contact for customers, you have the opportunity to create and/or completely transform a customer’s experience with our company. For this reason, it is integral that you are friendly and well-informed in your approach.
POSITION: We’re a gun little start-up so we just want to start small. This will be an 8 week contract to begin and will need to meet targets of 3-5 Sales per month.
HOURS: The position is 20hrs per week and we are very flexible so you can do that how you wish.
WAGE: $35ph with commission. If you make 5 sales per month that would be a wage of $6,300 per month – on a 20 hour week!
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence on the phone
- Basic data entry knowledge
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to retain and recall important information
- Capacity to work independently and proactively
- High aptitude for following communication guidelines, procedures and policies
This role is customer-focused, and you will be providing day-to-day support across the following:
- Managing incoming calls and email enquiries.
- Answering detailed product and service questions
- Identifying and fulfilling customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents
- Compiling reports on overall customer satisfaction
Please don’t reply to the job via Facebook or Messenger, all applications are being handled via email.
Send your CV and cover letter to
Application date closes 30th of July 2021
Sales & Customer Service
This position would suit a stay-at-home parent or anyone wanting to work only 2-3 days per week.
1 Position Available
We are looking for multiple Storytowns producers to interview, write and voice our podcasts around Australia.