Warrnambool Eye Spy Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is:
STORYTOWNS P/L (ACN 636 619 102) of registered office address: 94 old crusher road bydauk
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must complete the “Eye Spy Tour” gamecard and drop entries off at Flagstaff hill.
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Friday 31st January 2020. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
For each gamecard the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. $150 is only available at participating restaurants.
10. A winner will be drawn weekly at random at 193/197-205 Timor St, Warrnambool VIC 3280
Week one Draw: Friday January 3rd,
Week two Draw: Friday January 10th,
Week three: Friday January 17th,
Week four: Friday January 23rd,
Week five: Friday January 31st.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone number provided on the game card. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.